[Fot] Regions of the US

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:55:39 MST 2014

There has been a lot of talk about the location of  the Kastner Cup race.
 I might remind folks that we have had events in the *Western *area,
Portland, Oregon, Laguna Seca, California, Salt Lake City, Utah and Button
Willow, California.  The *Eastern area*, Mosport, Toronto, Canada, Watkins
Glen, New York, and Atlanta,Georgia, twice, then we have a more *Central
area*, Hallet, Oklahoma, Road America, Wisconsin, Topeka, Kansas and now
Eagle Canyon,Texas.

That is about as wide spread, not just East to West but North to South as
you can get without going into an ocean, up a mountain, or in a desert. It
is also a matter of people coming forward to make the event happen.

My  intention has always been to make the event accessible to  many areas
of the country so that most racers would have an opportunity to
participate. Regardless of where you live, it is most unlikely that there
will be a race in your home town and three miles from your shop. We have
indeed been fortunate so far, volunteers have come forward and taken the
hard work in hand to negotiate and promote the Cup event and have achieved
a remarkable turnout of Triumph drivers and their cars. I think most have
had a pretty good time and seen some wonderful race tracks. Thanks to all
for their participation. Come on to Eagle Canyon.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*