[Fot] Regions of the US

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Wed Feb 26 18:33:48 MST 2014

>From Maui its all is just a cold, grey blur.

I do note that according to a map I recently saw, the group (or maybe its a
person) Bonobo is the most popular musical thingy in california. I think in
Maine (or maybe vermont) its the greatful dead and in the other of those two
its Phish. I got so sad about only knowing perhaps ten percent of the groups
that I couldnt continue.

Anyhow Im not familiar with the musical Bonobo, but I do know the ape.
Mostly renowned as being particularly amorous. Sexually promiscuous monkeys.
Pretty much the first thing that comes to mind when I think of California.