[Fot] distributors (2nd part)

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Feb 23 10:37:03 MST 2014

I have been to Jeff's place. He has really turned his British car hobby into a
great business.

We run two of his distributors and I need to get a third one done. For racing
he prefers the Crane over Pertronix, the last time I talked to him.

We have run the Allison/Crane set up for over 20 years, after some initial
insecurity about it, and couldn't be more pleased.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com