[Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 25 09:00:33 MST 2014

Check the country of origin. Wonder which company they pirated the design
from.
You gets what you pays for.
I called Pauter last year and actually talked to a guy in the USA.
If you have noticed, I'm very down on chinese import stuff. Especially china
freight. That's just me.
There was a guy in the south, Bennett French? who revamped stock rods and
did a good job. I used a set for several years. Then opened the checkbook
and bought Pauters. Great rods.
My $0.02 worth
Another polar vortex. Stay warm.
Bill