[Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Tue Feb 25 09:07:15 MST 2014

Ditto on the Pauters.  I use those in my 1296.  It sees lots of revs and so
far so good (knocking on wood).

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Bill Tobin
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:01 AM
To: Irv Korey; FOT
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Check the country of origin. Wonder which company they pirated the design
from.
You gets what you pays for.
I called Pauter last year and actually talked to a guy in the USA.
If you have noticed, I'm very down on chinese import stuff. Especially china
freight. That's just me.
There was a guy in the south, Bennett French? who revamped stock rods and did
a good job. I used a set for several years. Then opened the checkbook and
bought Pauters. Great rods.
My $0.02 worth
Another polar vortex. Stay warm.
Bill