[Fot] Fw: Detroit Locker

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Thu Feb 27 05:51:41 MST 2014

Hi,

Two things:

1. I may be mistaken, but there may be a (Utility) patent for the Detroit
Locker, so you might want to investigate that.

and

2. if you need a pattern for a big TR DL, I have one in the parts pile
(somewhere) and I know there are a few more hanging around in the town I
live in.

Sidebar - it's interesting to move to a new town and discover that another
resident is a former SCCA Solo National Champion who also happens to be a
major TRiumph nut. If that isn't "meant to be", then nothing is! Look for
a certain TR4 to come out of hibernation this year. The plan is the 2014
Solo Nats in G Prepared.

l8r,
rml