[Fot] Regions of the US

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 08:12:49 MST 2014

In a message dated 02/26/2014 9:08:20 PM Central Standard Time,
charly at mitchelplumbing.com writes:

>   BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
> http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/25/here-is-a-map-of-every-states-favorite-
> and/
> [1]

There is an article on this very issue in this morning's USA Today
newspaper.  If I recall, it displays this map or chart as well.  Sad to say, I don't
have a clue as to any of the 'music' listed for any of the states.  That's
how far out of the loop I am, or that my state is 'confusion'.  BUT I'm
happy.  I do have one question.  Who comes up with this stuff?

Bill (Damdinger)