[Fot] Regions of the US

John Hasty jhhasty at gdhs.com
Thu Feb 27 10:08:30 MST 2014

Those "folks" we've been talking about.

From: BillDentin at aol.com [mailto:BillDentin at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:13 AM
To: charly at mitchelplumbing.com; billb at bnj.com; jhhasty at gdhs.com
Cc: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Regions of the US

In a message dated 02/26/2014 9:08:20 PM Central Standard Time,
charly at mitchelplumbing.com <mailto:charly at mitchelplumbing.com>  writes:

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/25/here-is-a-map-of-every-states-favorite-b
and/
[1]

There is an article on this very issue in this morning's USA Today
newspaper.  If I recall, it displays this map or chart as well.  Sad to say,
I don't have a clue as to any of the 'music' listed for any of the states.
That's how far out of the loop I am, or that my state is 'confusion'.  BUT
I'm happy.  I do have one question.  Who comes up with this stuff?

Bill (Damdinger)