[Fot] SOVREN Historics @ Pacific Raceway 4-6 July

Jack Brooks JIBrooks at Live.com
Wed Jun 25 19:41:55 MDT 2014

I posted recently about a pit pass for the SOVREN Historics, but it was
during the time Mark was having issues with the servers.  That seems to have
passed MAYBE (THANKS MARK!!!) so I'm going to try this again.

I attended the historics for the first time in a few years last year and had
a great time.  This year, my wife and son have abandoned me for the weekend,
so I again have the opportunity to spend the entire weekend at the track.
Do any of you still have one crew pit pass available for the NW Historics
coming up in about two weeks?

Also. . . . While I would love to be able to drive my TR3 to the track, I
won't leave it in the general parking.  I'm not sure how one qualifies to
park in the treed area adjacent to the paddock, but if that is a paddock
parking pass, would it be possible for me to acquire one?   If your pass
allotment is exceeded for either the crew or parking passes (unless it's
stupid expensive) I will pay to cover the extra cost for either pass or
both.

As most of you know I will always work anytime an extra set of hands are
needed.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

ps - The local guys have been bcc'd, just in case the message still does not
go through to the list, as it's getting almost too late to wait.