[Fot] test

Bruce Lapierre fasttr4 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 08:57:48 MDT 2014

Great job so far.  Thanks Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>
To: fot <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, Jun 28, 2014 11:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] test

Yes, there has been some progress.  Still getting lots of errors like this:

(host mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.188.94] said: 550 5.7.0 (BAY004-MC2F5)
Unfortunately, messages from (50.198.190.17) on behalf of (yahoo.com) could
not
be delivered due to domain owner policy restrictions.

So there are people who are not getting messages. Getting technical, I don't
have access to the team.net
DNS zone files, so I can't set up the SPF and DKIM records to alleviate this
problem. Don't worry if that
means nothing to you, just realize I am working on it.

Also, the archives, at least some of them, are accessible, but searching still
fails. I hope
to work on that tomorrow.

What fun.

mjb.