[Fot] Left Front Fender TR4

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Mon Jun 30 07:37:55 MDT 2014

I need a left front fender for a 64 TR4.  I am looking for one that has a
rusted out sill as I only need the section from the wheel arch forward and
don't want to cut up a good fender.  The fender on my racer that was damaged
has vents that are hard to make so I am going to splice in a good front
section.  I would prefer a fender without the side marker light holes as
that is another bit to patch.  Let me know if you have one and we can
arrange payment (trades?) and shipping to Las Vegas.

Cheers, Ken