[Fot] Kastner Cup May 14-17, 2015 at Summit Point Raceway, West Virginia

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 04:36:54 MDT 2014

This race and track are great; highly recommended. Fun track and the people
are great.
I missed it this year because I was sick as a dog for 10 days before it, but
spectated for a day or two; just relaxed.
The only thing I don't like is getting beat by Jim in that damned Pinto!
Actually Jim is a great guy and has a very fast Pinto that raced in the
Kelly Girl Challange years ago. Very authentic car.
Just do it. With no apologies to Nike.
Bill