[Fot] Single Axle Trailer for Sale

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Jun 6 19:55:28 MDT 2014

FOT,

This was a custom built trailer for a street Alfa Romeo. It was built for a
late friend that was disabled and it allowed him to continue to engage himself
in the hobby for a few more years.

If anything, it is a bit over engineered. I would recommend this single axle
trailer to anyone.

Egads! A little prep and some paint, and you have a small investment in a
trailer that will take your car anywhere.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com