[Fot] Single Axle Trailer for Sale

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Wed Jun 11 17:00:42 MDT 2014

Just FYI, this trailer has now been sold.  This e-mail was one sent last week
and just popped through the system.

Scott B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Barr, Scott
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 8:13 AM
To: FOT
Subject: Re: [Fot] Single Axle Trailer for Sale

To answer a few questions that have come up:

-  It still has drum brakes on the axle, but they were hydraulic surge brakes,
and the hydraulic piston was disabled by an esteemed prior owner.

-  It's an open deck trailer, with the ramps stored between the tire rails.  I
have a piece of plywood which I cut and fit between the rails to create a deck
when I want to, say, move my riding mower somewhere.

-  I don't know the weight, but it's light enough that when it needs moving, I
generally just pick up the tongue and move the trailer.  It's light.

-  Asking $450.

-  It has a hand-operated winch for loading the car.

- one picture located at
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1090455744491&set=a.1090454904470.201
3467.1319409025&type=3&theater

Scott B.