[Fot] Single Axle Trailer for Sale

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 21:42:34 MDT 2014

My double-deck, twin-axle tilting trailer is also for sale.  It is in the
latest version of Spitfire and GT6 Magazine.  It includes two lockable
boxes, winch, load balancing hitch, 5 practically new radial tires and
winch.

My 2002 Avalanche tow vehicle is also available and is wired for trailer
brakes (includes controller) and cabling to run the winch on the trailer.
It is a perfect pair for hauling two Triumphs.

I am asking $3000 for the trailer and $6000 for the tow vehicle but I'd like
to sell them both together so I am willing to throw in some other goodies to
sweeten the deal.

Joe C.