[Fot] Turbocharger

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 21:14:19 MDT 2014

My thought was that if you had a full reservoir at the start (pre-charged
from an external compressor), and a turbo that was harge enough to provide
more than enough to satisfy the engine demands and demp the extra in to the
reservoir, you should be able to maintain proper power throughout the
duration of the trip (or race).  I am sure that is an over simplification of
a very complex calculation.

BTW, I wasn't thinking of doing anything with the Cruze.  Except for the
noticeable lag at very low speeds it runs fine.

Joe

  _____