[Fot] Production car race 1975 - YouTube

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 11:30:48 MST 2014

My wife learned to drive at Watkins Glen in the 1960's. Before they invented lawyers and padlocks, her daddy took her to the track during the week when nobody was around and taught her how to shift. But it wasn't until 30 years later she explored the limits of physics and rolled her first Mini at Blackhawk.
Gary Schneider