[Fot] Fw: Help with Oil Pressure Problem

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sat Mar 8 10:20:30 MST 2014

I agree it would probably not be excessive rocker clearance as Greg
explained.  However, no one has mentioned excessive cam bearing
clearance. Not long ago we discussed this same problem with 6 cylinder
motors. My TR250 has the same symptoms and I have wondered if cam
bearings would solve the problem.