[Fot] That's a nice sound.

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 30 09:19:58 MDT 2014

Russ: You don't understand. When Al Gore started his Global Warming program,
shortly after he started the internet, all the parameters were not yet
defined. As with any government sponsored program it expanded to include more
weather related anomalies until it grew into what we have today. Some time
ago, to cover all the changes, and any they may develop in they future, they
have since renamed it Global Climate Change. A broad definition designed to
cover a wider scope.
Look out the window and you can see the one government
program that actually works...the weather is changing. This government program
is so good that here in Texas we say that if you don't like the weather just
wait a minute, it will change.
-Ed-

 From:
Spitfire Racing <Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com>