[Fot] That's a nice sound.

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Mon Mar 31 06:33:10 MDT 2014

Hi,

Of course I have to jump on this band wagon.

The good: the starter sounds great!! The car rolls better too - took out
about 1/4" of toe out. No fuel leaks. Woohoo!

The bad: some idiot set the carb floats wrong and the fuel bowls are
empty.

Should be an easy fix. I just have to find an hour or two to re-set the
floats.

Of interest: NER / SCCA Solo was to have had the first event of the season
on SUN. Temps in the 30's and 4 or 5 inches of rain left the event chair
no choice but to cancel. GOOD DECISION!!!

Oh well.

rml