[Fot] Status report on the K-Cup finances

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Sun May 4 21:26:20 MDT 2014

All: I have been working with Dave, through Bob K. about a rally to the track
Saturday morning. I will be at the track but Dave has gotten with all the
local British car clubs (MG, RRTC, Morgan, A/H, Jaguar, maybe I have forgotten
one or two) for the rally to begin in Denton with a breakfast then take a
scenic drive to the track to arrive at 11:30 a.m. They have been told of a
track touring session during the lunch break, and will be there for the
British Small Bore race.
Larry; we will try to get with our contacts in the
Okla clubs to see if they are interestedB in the rally. Dave will have his TR6
as the rally would need to start on Friday for the limo to make it :O)
-Ed-