[Fot] Water in gas

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:06:37 MDT 2014

Greg, I was using a Holley pump and regulator on the '52 Morgan. I never
had any problems with inadequate flow. I think I ended up adjusting the
regulator to 2.7 psi. Incidentally, the regulator can fail; my regulator
diaphragm sprung a leak last year at CotA. It's not an expensive piece
so it's certainly worth keeping a spare on hand (mine probably hadn't
been opened since the mid-1990s). It's not difficult to replace a leaky
diaphragm in place if you can reach it with tools. Thankfully my Morgan
friends from Massachussetts found me a used regulator and I was back and
business pretty quickly. There are two different colored springs, by the
way. I think one is for 3-ish psi and the other for 6. Duncan