[Fot] Timing a TR6 for Webers

sherry robyn sherryjimmy6116 at att.net
Wed Sep 10 17:25:18 MDT 2014

I am trying to set the TOTAL timing on my 74 TR6.  The motor is stock compression, mild cam, headers, electronic ignition, and triple dcoe 2 Webers.  It was an SCCA racer in the late 80s early 90s.  I added the triple Webers and use it to autox and hillclimb.   The distributor is a 41306B.  I am not interested in initial timing only total timing.  If nothing else, please tell me your total timing and briefly describe your motor.  Anything from a stock motor to full race motor are of interest but especially those with triple Webers.

Thanks, Jim