[Fot] Racing Tire Rotation Question

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:15:10 MDT 2015

I did as Hoosier recommends on the Speedsters that were on my Morgan.
Since my rear wheels fit differently than my fronts I could only rotate
left to right.  I never had any problem due to this.  I suppose one
could mount the right ones the "correct" way if all the tracks you run
are counterclockwise or on the left side if clockwise.

Duncan