[Fot] Seat belts

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:29:30 MDT 2015

Really John?? What period was that ?
  I was fine with just a lap belt for  a track day but in order to do
another their telling me I need to have at least a shoulder restraint
added.   Does anyone make a good quality three point system that will fit
our cars?
 As for a roll cage I completely understand the need and function but I
have decided not to go much farther with performance upgrades to this car.
I just feel like it's too nice to chop all up and make a race car. I'd much
rather buy a car that has been raced or one which is in need of restoration
that I won't feel bad about chopping up a bit. Prefer GT6 but I am
considering a TR6 also. Anything out there??
                      P.J.