[Fot] Triumph Stuff for Sale

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sat May 2 06:17:06 MDT 2015

I've got some surplus, mostly new, in my garage - will bring to the Kastner Cup or ship:

Lucas gold coil, new in box
Holley fuel regulator, 1-4 psi, #12-804, new in box
headlamp stone guards, stainless mesh, 7", Moss, new in box
GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and Sheffield
GT6 tach cable, new
GT6 solid center racing clutch disc, new, TS Imported
(6) Weber carb 28mm chokes, new, used one dyno run,for 40 DCOE
Magna Flow muffler, new, 2-1/2" in-out, 14"x9", photo
Aluminum oil vent canister, filter on top, photo
GT6 tranny, needs rebuild, former Quantum rebuild, good rebuild material
GT6 steel flywheel, surface rust, good
GT6 transmission shift kit (plastic ball and spring for shift lever)

Make me an offer, 50% or less on new stuff - garage is overflowing!