[Fot] Donations for k-cup

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed May 20 10:08:44 MDT 2015

Hi, and thanks, Chris, but we were generally covered this year. BBQ dinner tickets paid for the dinner and beer, tee shirt sales paid for shirts, the tent canopy was sponsored by the Western PA Triumph Association, and we got some help from the race weekend organizer for Kas' expenses.  In exchange, their entry count went up by about 30 from the typical Triumph entries for this event, so everyone made out well.  Joe generously donated the poster printing cost, and Clark Lincoln donated his time for the artwork for the posters and tee shirts.

I think our non-dues-paying non-organization made out well!  Thanks again to everyone who made it happen!

Scott