[Fot] Donations for k-cup

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed May 20 11:22:45 MDT 2015

Chris,

I closed out the FOT account when they started charging me $120 a year. And don't want to be responsible for the monies any longer.

Scott handled it well for Summit.

Monies might go to Dave Hogye for Sonoma KCup. Jim Hassall is going do something, too. One way or another Dave will have the funds to get it done.

The FOT always gets it done.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street