[Fot] TR6 Transmission

Charly Mitchel charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Wed May 20 11:48:36 MDT 2015

Not sure why I'm entering in this conversation, but my TR6 is mostly original.  I use the Triumph motor, with PI and Lucas distributors, I use the Standard transmission with close ratio gears, I have a Triumph differential with a LSD, I use stock axels with the axel hubs changed to Corvair hubs,  stock brake MC with booster, rear brakes are stock with alfin drums, the front brakes are stock calipers with EBC pads, I also have the upgraded axel stubs with aluminum hubs, all steel body, stock (Smiths) gauges. Can't think of much more, but mostly Triumph.

Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44