[Fot] Kas Cup in-car video

Doug Mitchell dmitchel at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 07:41:36 MDT 2015

Chris,

Yes, it does get confusing. In the States, the green flag isn't used on the corners in club events. As with FIA, you cannot resume racing until the green at pro events only. After working 7.5 days of pro, to come back and work a club race finds me reaching for a green when I see a yellow upstream.

To further confound the issue, IndyCar has decided that the waving green will continue until the car that caused the yellow and any car that may have seen the yellow after that car has left must also be shown the waving green. In addition, if you saw the recent GP of Indianapolis, we were told not to show the yellow unless the car actually changed direction! Much discussion over that decision.

Cheers,
Doug
dmitchel at sbcglobal.net
Sent from my mobile phone