[Fot] Kas Cup in-car video

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Thu May 21 12:17:55 MDT 2015

In a message dated 05/21/2015 1:02:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
fot at autox.team.net writes:

> The black flag is used at all levels to signal the driver to they have
> committed some kind of offense. Furled (closed) for a minor warning and open
> for a major one. In these cases it is shown with a number board and at
> start and a black station.

Right!

Furled BLACK flag means, "...you've done something wrong.  We have seen it.
 Do not do it again!"

Waving BLACK flag means, "...you SOB!  You have done it again!  STOP IT!"

Usually the third time they actually throw the BLACK flag at you.

Bill Dentinger