[Fot] TR6 Transmission

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Sun May 24 19:18:53 MDT 2015

We put two new repro trunnions on that car when we built it for Lemons. I know one was replaced with a used one from my parts bin.  I fill the trunnions with oil for assembly and the repro ones leaked. I think we used sealant to try to make them work and gave up on one of them. They are junk.
Sent from my iPhone