[Fot] Weber help

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon May 25 19:07:09 MDT 2015

Closed on a weber means the idle speed screw is out enough so all progression holes are not covered by the butterfly. No response from the idle mix screw usually means the idle speed screw is in too far. Start it from barely touching plus 1/2 turn in. Cover no progression holes.
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64