[Fot] Attention Morgan Owners/Experts. Identifying a Pressure Plate.

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 06:31:31 MDT 2015

What a group. I think my question has been answered.

New information to me on Pressure Plate use.

John Lye has used a MGB pressure plate on a TR. see below

Ted S also identified the possibility that it was a MGB.

Duncan C enlisted the help from the Morgan Forum. Thanks.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com