[Fot] Mueller (?) Spitfire Axles

Tim Pettenati tpettenati at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 22:42:20 MDT 2015

Hi Derek,

My old post, and yes yours look like Mueller axles also.
Mine had play between the yokes and splines, rotationally and laterally.  Like yours someone tried to weld the axle to yoke but it didn't last.  I also found one axle slightly bent.
Replaced with Joe Siam/Chequered Flag Racing axles.  No regrets, it a well built kit.
Spitfire Custom Parts

|   |
| Spitfire Custom PartsCheck out http://chequeredflagracing.net! Triumph Spitfire Racing Parts. Triumph Spitfire Performance Parts. Triumph Spitfire Alloy parts, Triumph Spitfire Aluminum... |
|  |