[Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket

fmccjr at aol.com fmccjr at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 07:21:59 MDT 2015

Hi Everybody,

In the process of removing the transmission after the OD exploded at the Lime Rock Historics, I discovered that my exhaust gasket shows leakage. Perhaps the lower studs weren't tightened enough(?). What gasket would you recommend to replace it? I forget what was there before- probably one that came with the set I got from BFE...
The header has a 1/2" thick flange, and I believe it is flat, but I will be checking that later today.
Thanks! I hope to get this car sorted and trouble free for racing next season!

Rick McCurdy
Newburgh, NY
Red w/ white stripe TR3 #132