[Fot] TR4 clutch fork pin

Michael Moore mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com
Wed Oct 7 11:20:55 MDT 2015

Thanks for all the replies, several options out there, I will try least destructive and work my way up to cutting cross shaft

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
2007 West 32nd Street
Erie, PA 16508

Phone:  814-868-4831  ext 103
Fax:        814-864-7383
Email:    mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy this copy of this message.