[Fot] Six cylinder cams

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Thu Oct 29 18:30:47 MDT 2015

All is very true.
My latest race motor is simply magnificent.
But, It would be a terrible street motor.
At 12.75 CR; with a special secret blend of the best cams from England,
California, Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Chicago.
The car operates almost exclusively in a power band above 5500 rpm and
welcomes and dares you to go beyond 7500 prior to every shift.
That wouldn't do much good for grocery getting.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars