[Fot] Six cylinder cams

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 30 07:04:07 MDT 2015

Race ready, yeah, heard that one before!
If you buy a used race car, take the purchase price and add that much more to it and you may be ready for the track!
The good news is that it will be set up to your liking. And your specs.
No regrets on my part; the Redhead is still fun to drive and I'm having a blast. May not be first but it was built to last.
Cheers, Bill