[Fot] Six cylinder cams

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:17:42 MDT 2015

Hi.
  I love  to build cars and I enjoy building engines and transmissions as
well as all the other stuff that goes in. Body work???? now that's another
story. I know I'll spend way more money in the long run if I build my own
car but then again it will be my car...wait...am I trying to talk myself
into building a race car?????
 I already have a lot of what I need to get started so I guess I'm just
going to go for it. So what if it takes me a few years. My last GT6 build
took about ten and then I was really never  done tweaking.
 Quick before I really get going on this someone stop me........
                                                              P.J.