[Fot] Tr3/4 In/Ex gasket

Mordy Dunst gasket.works at verizon.net
Fri Oct 30 08:14:26 MDT 2015

Over the past several years our racing program got tired of what was on the
general market and began production crushable graphite die cut gaskets at
about .060" in thickness.  They have a stainless steel insert and work
flawlessly. I and other racing FOt'ers' have been using them for perhaps 7
years now.  Moss will be carrying them very shortly.
Very shameless self promotion.  But, I have not brought this forward
previously.
Contact me off line if you have any interest.

Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
Headgasket.com
626.358.1616