[Fot] TR4 transmission

Peter Vucinic pvucinic at netspace.net.au
Sun May 8 07:30:07 MDT 2016

As Chris has said, make sure when the selector top has gone back on, that
the reverse gear lever has engaged properly?

Also, did you have enough end float on ¾ synchros when the new one was
installed? I have had poorly made main shaft bearings where the circlip
groove is not in the right spot and/or the groove is too wide. So when you
assembly into the gearbox and for the extension, it takes ALL the operating
clearance out of ¾ Synchro’s etc.