[Fot] Tr6 vs TR250 weight

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon May 16 19:40:07 MDT 2016

Scott, I had mine weighed a few years ago and it was about 2150 pounds, which is fairly heavy.
I think SVRA says the  minimum weight for my car is around 1950 pounds, if memory serves me.
Car's overweight but so is the driver! If I do a few triathlons this summer and the Marine Corps Marathon in October, I should shed some weight off my chassis. Here's hoping!
Cheers, Bill