[Fot] Cleaining oil lines, and Spitfire Oil pump specs Questions

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Fri May 27 12:26:05 MDT 2016

Been there, done that. Yep, tossed the cooler and bought a new one.

The braided lines, and other sundry connections, I just took to a self-service car wash and blew the high-powered wash and rinse through them.

The Accusump, I completely disassembled (both ends) and tossed the smaller bits into a basic parts cleaner. The big tube – and that’s all it is fully disassembled, big enough to reach into -- I just sprayed some Brakleen in and wiped it out.

Couple days on the bench and it all air-dried. Worked fine.

Sorry, no number here on the clearance specs.

--Rocky Entriken (1147 Spit)