[Fot] TR-3 front anti-roll bar order

Greg Solow Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com
Thu Nov 9 16:16:54 MST 2017

Ok everyone.  We have 8 people who have expressed firm interest in the sway bars. I trust that everyone has seen the pictures of the bar installed on the small mouth '57 TR-3 so you can see how it is installed & how it looks.
      With that number of bars ordered the price will be  $309.00 each plus shipping to the purchaser. Shipping will vary with the distance. Across the USA is about $27.00 each. A shorter distance will be less.
      We will want a non-refundable deposit of  $75.00 from each person who wants one.
      The production time will be about 4 weeks.
      If we can get the number of firm orders with deposits up to 12, the cost will drop down to
        $285.00 each kit, plus shipping.
      We take Visa & Master Card for payment. We normally do these transactions over the phone so there is no chance of the credit card numbers getting into the wrong hands. For that reason we need a phone number to contact you to begin the ordering process.
      If there are more people interested in these parts, NOW IS THE TIME TO RESPOND!

                                                                         Thanks,
                                                                        Greg Solow
                                                                        The Engine Room
                                                                         Santa Cruz, Ca.  95060