[Fot] TR-3 Anti-Sway bar kits

Greg Solow Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com
Mon Nov 20 21:14:02 MST 2017

Just a note to everyone who ordered sway bar kits.  They have now been ordered.  The bars are scheduled to be bent this week. The mounting hardware will take a couple more weeks because we insisted that all of the hardware be gold cad plated, not powder coated. This is so that where parts are bolted together & are not supposed to move there will not be a powder coat layer that can rub through allowing things to loosen up.
      We are looking to be able to ship the bars within 3 weeks to a month from now.
                                                                    Greg Solow
                                                                    The Engine Room
                                                                    831 429-1800