[Fot] Doug Brown - F Production Spitfire - Cal Club 1970-75

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:01:54 MST 2017

Looks like we will be getting two more guys on the track, with Triumphs, sooner or later. Another one in Portland, as Doug Brown’s TR3 is going up there a week from Wednesday.

Me? Kas’ Racing Sailboat of the 70s was in California last Week. It is now in Iowa being refurbished. I have a very excited family.

Congratulations Brad. I think you made a good decision. And thanks to you and Randall Young for the support and help. Polly and Kas are very pleased.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com