[Fot] "GT40" lifters

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Wed Nov 15 07:38:51 MST 2017

Also, Ken Gillanders used to sell them  as a kit with the
sleeves for the TR-2/3/4 block.

John

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:59:02 -0600, Tony Drews via Fot  wrote:

They are commonly used in the TR-2/3/4 block in
place of stock lifters by using a sleeve - in
this case they are smaller than stock.  If you
use the cam developed by Larry Young you can't
use those lifters as he needs the full diameter
of the stock lifter.  The Elgin cams work OK with them though.

I'd not heard of using them in a TR-6 until now though.

Regards, Tony

fot at autox.team.net