[Fot] Free spitfire racer project

Jason Sukey jsukey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:34:27 MDT 2018

The time has come to let this project go.  This is the (1965?) Spitfire
that I picked up from Scott Barr a couple years ago.  I've made close to
zero progress forward on it, and I need to open up the space in the
garage.  There are log books going back to the late 1960s.
Includes 10 gal fuel cell with new foam (July 2018). I think the
differential is a welded 4.1
no engine or trans.  It is rolling around on stock spitfire axles.
Located in Amherst, Ohio.  Bring your trailer, I'll help push it up there.

Jason Sukey