[Fot] Free spitfire racer project

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Fri Sep 28 06:02:17 MDT 2018

I also have some engine and trans bits that could be contributed to the project.  I’m clearing out some of my Spitfire stuff in favor of my GT6 project.

This is an old (all steel) SCCA and Midwestern Council race car.  When the roll bar extension was added, a shop lackey cut off the SCCA roll bar number tag and tossed it and we were unable to find it.

Scott (B.)

From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Jason Sukey via Fot
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 7:34 PM
To: FOT list <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Free spitfire racer project

The time has come to let this project go.  This is the (1965?) Spitfire that I picked up from Scott Barr a couple years ago.  I've made close to zero progress forward on it, and I need to open up the space in the garage.  There are log books going back to the late 1960s.
Includes 10 gal fuel cell with new foam (July 2018). I think the differential is a welded 4.1
no engine or trans.  It is rolling around on stock spitfire axles.
Located in Amherst, Ohio.  Bring your trailer, I'll help push it up there.

Jason Sukey